Training Calendar of Upcoming Events
Unless otherwise specified, all training will take place at 8135 Mt. Vernon Rd., Saint Louisville, Ohio 43071. CLICK HERE for Map
REGISTRATION: Please click the registration button to sign up.........
INFORMATION ON HONH TRAINING WEBINARS
Be sure to register before noon on the day of the webinar. There is no guarantee that you will be able to attend if you try to register late.
Connecting to the Webinar
You will need:
You will need:
- A desktop or laptop computer with built-in speakers, external speakers or headphone speakers.
- A strong internet connection.
- A pen and paper to take notes.
- Step 1: Call (888-200-1296) or email Kathy in order to register for the webinar. Be sure to indicate whether you will be sharing a computer with your partner or whether each of you will be on your own computer using a separate email.
- Step 2: On the day before the webinar, watch your email for copies of the statement of Knowledge Gained and Evaluation forms from Kathy.
- Step 3: On the day of the webinar, watch your email for the LINK to the webinar (usually around 1pm)
- Step 4: At anytime prior to webinar (recommend at least an hour), click on the LINK and register your computer.
- Step 5: Once registered, you will receive a confirmation and another LINK that connects you directly to the webinar. Be sure to click on this link within 15 minutes of the class (or longer).
- Step 6: At the end of the webinar, watch for another email that will give you directions necessary to get credit for your training.
ATTENDANCE & CREDIT
- The webinar will automatically record the times that you sign-in and sign-out of the training. You will only get credit for the actual time that you are signed-in.
- Couples taking the webinar training together do not need to sign-in through separate computers/laptops.
- Training credit will be given to all participants that return a thoroughly completed Statement of Knowledge Gained form that will emailed to you right after each webinar and is also available for download on the HONH website.
- Sometime in the 2nd half of the webinar, the Trainer will provide all participants with a SECRET CODE. Your completed Statement of Knowledge Gained form MUST have that secret code written next to your name in order to get credit.
- Should you run into technical problems prior to the webinar, you can email or text (740-403-5672) Kathy. Once the webinar has started, there will be no opportunity to help with problems.
- Should you have a SOUND problem, check your speakers and volume level. It is not a webinar problem.
- If your screen goes into hibernation (screen goes black), you may have to press on your ENTER button and./or SPACE bar to wake up your monitor.